Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hello, everyone. My laptop is under the weather, so I haven't been posting. We saw Dr Buckley 2 weeks ago, and had a great appt. I learned more in those few hours than I could have learned in a lifetime in books. Talk about a light being turned on! It all makes so much sense now- why certain things happen. She added some supplements, increasedrothers. I felt pretty good about our 30 hours with Barry; that is until she told us we needed 300 hours!!!! Not to mention we had to return Barry the same day. Well, Barry will be returning to the Cobb house asap.

Owen went to football camp at Auburn and loved it. Just a few more trips to Auburn,and he will be a true Tiger. Dr Buckley impressed Owen with her NFL friends, but he did not want to talk about poop! He would just say "this is making me uncomfortable". It was very interesting.

Owen takes so many supplements that it is a good thing I count pills for a living. How he does it I don't know. He is truly amazing! He is so loving, hugging me and being so sweet. I wondered where my little boy was; he was there all along, waiting for us to find him.

We took a short trip to Atlanta to the Braves game and the GA aquarium. They were both amazing. Anthony got us great seats at the game. Will wants to go back for his birthday in August. One day we will have a family sleepover at the aquarium. Will's fav part was the penguins. They are precious!

Until later,
Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment