Monday, July 19, 2010

Boys are back

Yeahhhh!!! The boys are back from camp. They went to Student Life church camp in Shocco Springs in Alabama. Anthony was a chaperone. They had a great time, but I am sure they are glad to be home with their queen.

After 2 days of hard shopping, being stuck in traffic for hours, a sleepless night, I had to get up and go to work. At least I got to go in later this morning. Thanks to my Grow Drug crew for making that possible. They are the greatest guys in all the world, and I appreciate them more than they will ever know.

Please pray for the Justice family tragedy as they all prepare to go on with their lives without their loved ones. God is the only one who knows why this tragedy happened, and it is to Him that we have to turn to.

Kendall at work has been diagnosed with Hoshimoto disease, a thyroid disease. We have started her on the thyroid capsules and hope she will be feeling better soon. I feel so much better since starting my adrenal complex and other supplements. I have changed my eating habits too and that has helped as well. Hope it continues!!!!!

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment