Saturday, July 24, 2010

new blog name

Hello, everyone. I renamed my blog today for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, I wanted to protect my son's privacy. He may not like for everyone to know everything that I post. Right now he may not care, but the teen years are approaching fast, and if a girlfriend or buddy found out something about him through my posts, he would be devestated! Also, since I have had a diagnosis of adrenal fatigue, I feel it should be a part of the post. Both conditions affect our entire family from the foods we eat to vacations we take decided around food menus and doctor appointments. I chose "growingupincolquitt" because we own Grow Drug Co. in Colquitt, and we have all lived here our entire lives. We know a lot about growing up in Colquitt, believe you me!

I love the history of our area, and sit with my grandmother, Lucy Lane Hornsby, for hours at a time getting her stories. She is one incredible lady. My sister, Lissa, and I visited with her this afternoon. Granny will be 88 in August. She is awesome!

Before that visit, my sister and mother helped me "rearrange" The Bus Station. We moved furniture in, we moved furniture out. Our corner is having a yard sale next Sat, July 31. Come by and see our stuff. We are making room for all of our new things we found at market. I especially excited about the new purse line that my friend, Emily, and I are putting in together. It is called Spartina 449, and it is awesome!!!!! It will be here soon so come by.

After I got home, I cleaned off the carport. The boys helped of course because they are great!!!!!! Much more to do though.

Have a great evening,
Janna

1 comment:

  1. I found you right away...I don't see a problem.
    Let me know. Will be out most of the day. Planning to come down on Wednesday to "Get Busy"
    and "Be Fruitful! Great blog name by the way!

    ReplyDelete