Thursday, July 29, 2010

last lazy day at home

Happy Thursday! Enjoying the last sleep late day of the summer. Will and I enjoyed a leisurely breakfast before getting our day started. Owen is at his last day of BFS for the summer. He is growing bigger, faster, and stronger as we speak.

Sam called this morning, and she will soon be a grandmother once again...little Jackson will be here any minute. Lori will manage The Bus Station, and the boys & I will help...a little. We have a lot going on at TBS. It is turned upside down...get ready for a new store! We have a great time at the shop.

I have had a great summer with the boys! It has been a lazy time, which every kid deserves. After a trip to Colquitt, we will head to Bainbridge, then a vist to Granny who will be 88 in a few weeks. She has so much to teach us...she is the best teacher in the world. Life lessons, you know.

Hard to believe my baby will be 10 next Saturday. Where does the time go? Seems like only yesterday he was sucking on a pacifier with back up pacifiers in every pocket...including his diaper! I love my baby boy!!!

Until later,
Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment