Sunday, July 18, 2010

July in Georgia

Gnats, gnats, gnats. I think God invented gnats to give us patience. But, that is the price we have to pay to live in south GA. Other parts of the country have bugs and critters of some sort. At least gnats are quiet. I was watching House Hunters International the other day, and this one are had a bug that was so loud. It was a resort area for relaxing, but who could relax with that noise?

I just got back from Atlanta. My business partners and I went to the Mart. It is tiring, tiring, tiring work, but also very rewarding. It did not start off too great because the hotel was short on rooms. We had reservations, but some adults destroyed some of the rooms. The first room they sent us to as a king had a miniature bed in it. It was somewhere between a twin and double. The second room was smoking. So they put us in their last room - right beside the lobby. And when I say right beside the lobby, I mean it. Well, when I went to check out and I asked for a receipt, the man said he couldn't print me one because the rooms were complimentary! WOW! Then my friend went to pay for her airport parking at the hotel, and that was complimentary also! The Lord was really looking out for us! And, for the first time ever at Mart, we had FREE parking for 2 days, so basically we had a free trip to Atl except for ALL the $$ we spent on merchandise.

We found some great things at mart. I cannot wait to get everything in.

Owen, Will, and Anthony are at church camp. They have had a great time. I miss them sooo much especially since I was with them last year. They will be home tomorrow with big eyes and bigger stories. I cannot wait to see them.

Owen is off his Vyvanse(ADHD med). My sister who tutors him thinks we can leave it off when school starts back! That is wonderful!! He is in such a great mood now. He hugs me all the time. I think it is th GABA and Taurine supplements he has been on. He takes many supplements and vitamins a day, but I had rather have that than Owen being so moody and unhappy all the time.

Guess what? Barry is back from vacation!! We had to let him go for awhile, but he came home on Friday, hopefully for awhile. Our new doctor, Julie Buckley, said he needs at least 300 hours; a far cry from the 36 hours we have logged. So, Owen will be seeing a lot more of Barry. He may even sleep in it some nights, which is pretty normal from what they tell us.

Well, I hope to be blogging more now that my laptop is fixed. Hope you continue to follow our journey.

God Bless,
Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment